1) We are witnesses of our Catholic faith and instill in our students a love of God and respect for self and others.
2) We challenge our students to excel academically, exercise leadership and serve others with love.
3) We recognize the interdependence of academic success and the physical, emotional, moral and social well-being for
our students, families and community.
4) We engage parents as active partners in their children’s education and in their own lifelong learning.
5) We embrace students and families from diverse individual, social, economic and cultural backgrounds.
6) We value excellent teaching in a caring,
disciplined, small school environment.
7) We are committed to being a good neighbor and safe haven for families and the community.